Empowering The Talents in Youth



Greenline study abroad presents ELECTRA – the platform for empowering the talents in youth by conducting various competitions and providing opportunities to perform in both domestic and international destinations. As a pioneer in the field of overseas education we are now aiming to boost the cultural heritage by enhancing the artistic side of youngsters apart from academic excellence. At the current scenario youngsters are driven towards technology and business related courses but we are here to introduce and lead them to a world of arts and sports, were they will be able to get immense opportunities along with achieving their passion.  

Vision & Mission Statement:

We aim to create a vibrant platform that nurtures creativity, celebrates diversity, and fosters a lifelong passion for arts and sports. This also gives them a chance to show case their talents globally through the platform of Greenline.

Electra 2024 Vision and Mission Statement

Through meticulous planning and execution, we aim to establish a prestigious music competition that provides a transformative experience for participants aged 15 to 28 across Kerala. By leveraging innovative online platforms, fostering community engagement, and upholding the highest standards of fairness and excellence, we seek to unearth and elevate the brightest musical talents from every corner of Kerala. Our mission is not only to discover stars but also to inspire a new generation of musicians and enrich the cultural fabric of our society by providing opportunities to perform with renowned bands globally.


The contest will be started through Instagram page initially.

The interested participants can register from 16th May 2024.

For the audition, contestant has to prepare a video of singing a song that they like (only pallavi and anupallavi without  karaoke).

Record it as a video file and send it to our whatsapp number  9778415453  on or before midnight of   31/05/ 2024.

The file must be in the specified resolution (1080*1920 or 1080*1350).

The contestants who are selected from the audition round will be intimated through our official Instagram page.

For the first round, contestant has to prepare a video of singing a fast beat song with karaoke in the above specified format. The date for sharing the video with us will be notified as soon as the audition winners are announced.

Further rounds will be announced as the contest progress and as per the decision of the judging panel.

In the selection process, 70% of the marks are awarded by the judging panel and the rest 30% of the marks are awarded based on the public voting through Instagram.